CONSTRUCTION AND OTHER SERVICES AS A PRIME -
U.S. ARMY CORP. OF ENGINEERS, NASHVILLE DISTRICT
1. Lake Junaluska - Haywood County, NC – Provided Sediment Removal of silt.
2. Rock Levee at Lake Shore Project - Knoxville, TN – Construction for a foreshore dike.
3. Drakes Creek - Harlan, KY - Regrading and landscaping, plus loading and hauling of 50,000 cubic yards of material.
4. Marshall, NC - Provided shore bank stabilization.
5. Rockcastle area of Daniel Boone National Park – Lake Cumberland, KY - Repaired existing slide area - Received a letter of Outstanding Performance from Peter F. Taylor, Jr., Lieutenant Colonel, Corps of Engineers Commanding.
6. Stream Bank Stabilization - Justice Center Project, Beaver Creek - Bristol, TN
U.S. ARMY CORP. OF ENGINEERS, LOUISVILLE DISTRICT - Rail Deployment/Mobilization Enhancement – Fort Campbell, KY - GLR received an Above Average Rating
U. S. DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
1. CT Scanner Site Prep - Salem, VA
2. Renovate Public Restrooms, Building - Salem, VA
3. Telephone Switch Site - Salem, VA
4. Furnish & Install Emergency Call Boxes - Salem, VA
5. Replace Water Distribution System/Plumbing - Salem, VA
6. Renovate Building 2 A Elevator Lobby - Salem, VA
7. Medical Gas System Installation - Salem, VA
8. Cemetery Area Expansion, National Cemetery - Mountain Home, TN - Demolition of bleachers contaminated with asbestos: New roadway at north end of site, Complete removal and rebuilding of existing roadways in the cemetery that received an 8 inch aggregate base, 4 inch asphalt binder, installation of curbs, and a 2 inch asphalt wearing surface, Revision of existing site drainage system and installed new drainage at various site locations, to include inlet drains along the new and rebuilt roadways, Excavation, installation of under drainage, aggregate backfill, installation of 1758 burial crypts, and backfill with sand and topsoil, Removed and replaced over 6000 feet of perimeter chain link fence, Constructed brick columns along with a new ornamental fence (600 feet) at cemetery main entrance, Constructed a new Committal Shelter complete with burial bier and extended site electric for the new shelter, Removed approximately 55 trees, provided pruning for 12 trees and installed 45 new trees throughout cemetery, and new signage throughout the cemetery.
9. Kitchen Repairs - VA Medical Center, Asheville, NC - The scope of work involved the removal and reinstallation of several items in the Dish Room Wash Area and the Main Kitchen Area
10. Tree Services - VA Hospital in Nashville, TN - Which included; species, and botanical name, size of tree, condition, i.e. insect infestation, disease, fertilization, etc.
U. S. NAVY - Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA)
U. S. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
1. Cherokee National Forest, Ocoee Ranger District in Polk Counties for areas along the Ocoee River where the 1996 Summer Olympic Games were held. This work consisted of soil sampling, dike construction, landslide reclamation, road grading, and revegetation.
2. Cherokee National Forest, Hiwassee Ranger District, Polk, McMinn, Monroe Counties services consisted of ground preparation, liming and fertilization of millsets and logging roads, seeding and mulching of logging roads, and application of top dressing and mowing wildlife forage areas and recreation fields.
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR, OFFICE OF SURFACE MINING RECLAMATION AND ENFORCEMENT
1. Billy Owens Subsidence - East Bernstadt, KY – Provided surveying of the property to define the lot boundary and locate the structure and borings from the drilling, subsurface drilling investigation and an engineering report.
2. Warren Stambaugh Impoundment II, Ulysses - Lawrence County, KY - Provided surveying services to develop a plan view of the water impoundment site detention pond.
3. Patterson Landslide - Anderson County, TN - Surveyed and mapped the landslide site and conducted a geo-technical investigation to determine the cause of the landslide and provided water and soils information necessary to develop plans and specifications to correct the landslide.
4. Lonnie Smith Subsidence - Hazard, KY – Investigation of a family residence south of Hazard, KY. Movement of various portions of the residence had been noted by the owner and had apparently been worsening over the past few months.
5. Hamblin Landslide - Claiborne County, TN - Survey and mapped the Hamblin landslide site and conducted a geo-technical investigation to determine the cause of the landslide and provide the water and soils information necessary to develop plans and specifications to correct the landslide.
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY - Oak Ridge, TN - Provided Grounds Care and Landscape Installation
STATE OF TENNESSEE
1. Four Buildings 4025533 - - Knoxville, TN - Provided Grounds Care
2. Block House Contract 4028083 - Knoxville, TN - Provided Grounds Care
1. CONTRACT NUMBER: 4300013130 - BWXT-Grease Traps-Cleanout
2. CONTRACT NUMBER: 4300014680 - BWXT-Oil/Water Separator – Provided Grease Traps Cleanout
3. CONTRACT NUMBER: 4300010569 - BWXT-Oil/Water Separator-Cleanouts
KOESTER ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES AND FLUOR DANIEL
1. Lake Cumberland Debris Management System Project - Williamsburg, KY - Provided labor workers for the clearing, grubbing, and earthwork. Fence and Landscape Services
2. Holston Army Ammunition Plant Secondary Containment Project - Kingsport, TN - Provided Labor Services for clearing grubbing, and earthwork
M4 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT INC. – Oak Ridge, TN - Provided Construction of a Temporary 200 car
Parking Lot - M4 wrote a “Thank You Letter”
COMCAST- Knoxville, TN - Provided Landscape Installation
ROANE STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE - Oak Ridge, TN - Provided Construction & Landscape
CROET - East Tennessee Technology Park - Oak Ridge, TN - Provided Construction at Buildings K-1220 and K-1401
KNOXVILLE AIRPORT – Knoxville, TN - Landscape Services